- WheatonCollegeFormsAsked on August 31, 2017 at 09:56 AM
I manage 100 sub account users. Although I have created folders for each department, many do not create forms within their folder. As a result, I have many forms not associated with a folder. I also find issues with forms that I need the form's creator to correct.
Is there a way for me to see which user created the form.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 31, 2017 at 11:16 AM
Unfortunately, there's no way to see who is the sub-user added the form to your account. However, you can check the Sub-user account history to check the created forms. To do that, please follow this guide:
1. Log in to the sub-user account.
2. Open this link: https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/history
3. Choose the Form Creations and the preferred Date.
I hope this helps. If you need further assistance, please let us know.