- gabizon437Asked on August 27, 2012 at 04:44 AM
i'm making forms by using my website.....bat when someone get into my website by his mobile he is seeing my form very very small.
can i change the size of boxes form ?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 27, 2012 at 05:12 AM
May we know the page (website URL) where you've embedded your form so we can check it here?
- gabizon437Answered on August 27, 2012 at 05:29 AM
if you will see this url by mobile smart phone you will see it very smell.
i want to enlarge all the parametr (the photo, the boxes. and fonts )
i want the people can see the page without changing the page size in there mpbile
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 27, 2012 at 06:04 AM
The form is actually viewable and it's working fine on mobile browser (Samsung Galaxy II - Android). Here's how looks like:
Since the form is embedded on your page as iframe, it wont be a problem unless your page isn't responsive to mobile.
- gabizon437Answered on August 27, 2012 at 06:07 AM
can i make it bigger ?
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 27, 2012 at 06:16 AM
As long as your webpage fits smartphones screens, your form will also fit perfectly. Just make sure that the form's max width is lower than the width you have set for your table (if you want to view table form) to avoid iframe scrollbars from appearing. (Note: 680 is just a sample width)
All of our forms are ready to be viewed in any mobile browser. I would suggest you that once you create your form, choose the iFrame Method
You can also get more information on jotform on phones in the link below;
Hope you find this helpful.
- gabizon437Answered on August 27, 2012 at 08:43 AM
its not look good
can you please tell me how to fix this form
you can see the problem only in your mobile
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 27, 2012 at 09:53 AM
Like I said the form is embedded in your page so you have to make your page mobile responsive as your form depends on it.
As of checking your page source, I've found out that you're using Yahoo Sitebuilder. To my knowledge, this doesn't support mobile browser compatibility but this may help: . You can also search in google for more informations about how to make a website mobile responsive.