- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on August 31, 2017 at 12:57 PM
I have been testing this and found that the issue happens only with a certain case, here is how I was able to replicate the issue.
1. I'm conditionally inserting a value into a text box field.
2. I'm displaying the field's value using its name in a "Text" element.
You can see how it works here, the direct link: https://form.jotformpro.com/72425155714959
Here's the form embedded using the default code, it does not work: https://shots.jotform.com/kevin/Content/ThreadsL2/1236923/
If the user manually types the text into the field then it will work, please test using the form at the bottom on my page.
I will report this to our second level so our developers can further investigate and resolve it, we will let you know as soon as we receive any update about it.
- mtindustriesAnswered on August 31, 2017 at 01:08 PM
Hello, you are correct in assuming it is conditional in my form. So for the time being, I'm going to have to go with the iFrame embed option, which brings me back to my original issue I was having in my first ticket: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1236923
So am I essentially out of luck for the time being?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on August 31, 2017 at 01:47 PM
The issue on your original ticket has been forwarded to our back-end team as well.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide an ETA about when we will get an update about it, but we will let you know as soon as we receive any.