- ZTEXConstructionAsked on August 31, 2017 at 01:20 PM
I have a form with three fields. One labeled "Beginning Mileage", a second called "Ending Mileage", and a final one called "Distance". I currently have a condition set on "Distance", that calculates the difference between Beginning and Ending Mileage. I want prevent anyone from entering a Ending Mileage that is greater than the Beginning Mileage, what would be the easiest way to accomplish this?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 31, 2017 at 02:39 PM
Yes its possible. You can try using a calculation condition to test if the start is greater than the end. And if it is change it to zero
- ZTEXConstructionAnswered on August 31, 2017 at 03:18 PM
Is there any way to set the field to empty, instead of 0?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 31, 2017 at 03:44 PM
Please delete the previous condition (or disable it). And then try this condition:
The blank space is where you press the spacebar x1 and hit enter.
- ZTEXConstructionAnswered on August 31, 2017 at 04:22 PM
This works perfectly for me. Thank you!