- forgetmenotcalendarsAsked on August 27, 2012 at 06:36 AM
The multiple upload function for filepicker.io does not seem to work.
Please can you advise?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 27, 2012 at 08:22 AM
Thanks for reporting. I have escalated the problem to our developers for a prompt resolution. They'll reply to this thread once this gets fixed.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- emrew86Answered on August 27, 2012 at 10:08 AM
Hi forgetmenotcalendars, bug has been fixed. Can you remove filepicker.io element and add again ?
- forgetmenotcalendarsAnswered on August 27, 2012 at 05:34 PM
Thankyou for the very quick response and resolution. excellent service.
- dulangan_elementaryAnswered on September 08, 2012 at 10:07 AM
I remove the filepicker from my template. But when I embed it, it is still there. How can I remove it? Thanks
- pinoytechAnswered on September 08, 2012 at 11:28 AM
Would you mind if we ask your website URL wherer your form embedded for further assistance?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 08, 2012 at 12:10 PM
Please use this URL of your form to be able to view the latest changes you've made: http://www.jotform.me/form/22288562185460
There seems to be a delay of updates with your form. Hopefully this will be resolved in a short while. Thanks.