- sbengyAsked on August 31, 2017 at 04:28 PM
I changed the title, I clicked more and changed the title further down and then when I click share on FB under the image of what the form is it still says the original title.
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on August 31, 2017 at 05:19 PM
I have tested a a clone of the above form and it did not show the old title however when I tested on your form I could see the old title and images. I would recommend you clear the form cache and confirm if the form will have updated information. To clear form cache kindly follow instructions from the link below:
- usbornehappyAnswered on August 31, 2017 at 06:07 PM
Hey Sarah, I just submitted this same question for you, it showed me your question which I clicked on since it was similar to mine, and lo and behold it's YOU! here you are! HA!
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on August 31, 2017 at 06:51 PM
Please keep in mind this isn't JotForm-related - It has something to do with how and when Facebook last scraped the URL you're posting and their raw OG tags.
For your convenience, I've fixed this for you now.
But, in case you encounter this issue in the future, here's what you need to do:
1. Go to this page https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/sharing/
2. Paste your Form URL
Complete guide: Where-to-Find-My-Form-URL
3. Click the DEBUG button
4. Scroll down to see how the URL is being shared in Facebook
5. Click the SCRAPE AGAIN button