- rmarcus79Asked on August 31, 2017 at 09:25 PM
We are testing your site to potentially use it on a paid subscription, however, the loading time of your pages are very sporadic and slow. We are only using one form right now, and it take forever for the form to load on your site.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 31, 2017 at 11:06 PM
I tested your form and I was not able to replicate the issue. Here's the screen capture of my test:
Could you please provide more details where it is becoming slow or lagging on your end? Please try using a different internet browser and check the difference.
You can also check our status on this link: http://jotformstatus.com/
- rmarcus79Answered on August 31, 2017 at 11:43 PMThe loading of the form when provided to someone via link.
I have 80/80 speed and the form takes forever to load up. Perhaps it has something to do with the background image? It's the image that loads very slow.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 01, 2017 at 12:18 AM
You can try using a different background image and check if that increase the speed of your form. I checked the image and this will probably take time to load for slow internet connection or outdated devices.
To test it again on your end, please try using our Themes background images.
Just to add, your form is loading fine on my end. Here's my internet speed test:
Let us know how it goes. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 01, 2017 at 02:02 AM
I opened a new thread for your last question and we will attend it here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1237787