- stownsendAsked on September 01, 2017 at 09:52 AM
Stuart has sent me link to the form which is below. I try to copy the URL and it tells me I don't have access.
- MarvihAnswered on September 01, 2017 at 10:42 AM
- stownsendAnswered on September 01, 2017 at 11:43 AMHi,
Still not working I’m afraid. This is what I get when I try.
· From a web page
Enter the URL
· Clone existing form
Unauthorized request. You do not have access to this form
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 01, 2017 at 12:27 PM
Are you trying to clone the form?
I can see the form's owner is not allowing his forms to be cloned by others, if you would like to clone the form he shared you, then he will need to turn off this restriction, it can be done from the account settings page: https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings
I hope this helps.
- stownsendAnswered on September 04, 2017 at 06:43 AMThanks this is now sorted – great service BTW.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 04, 2017 at 11:27 AM
Considering that your other issue is not related to the subject of this thread, I moved your question to a separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.