- webdoctorsplusAsked on September 01, 2017 at 11:19 AM
My form has been notifying me of new submissions for a while but has recently stopped forwarding. I have tried resetting the notification and changing the recipient, but that is not working. How do we fix this?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 01, 2017 at 12:04 PM
The email address has been put on our bounce list. This is the reason why you are no longer getting the form emails in the form.
email@example.com is IN the bounce list
Reason(s) : smtp; 554 5.2.3 MailPolicy violation Error delivering to
The reason is cut off, but you can see that something related to a policy violation. In this case, I think your mail server has filtered our form emails as not spam and rejecting it further. I've fixed this to our end by removing the email from the said list. But I would suggest doing the following to prevent this from happening again in the future:
1. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender or contact list.
2. Check your junk/spam folder for Jotform emails. Select the emails and mark them as not spam. This would help us tell your hosting that Jotform is safe.
3. If you have the option to whitelist a list of IP addresses and domains, please do it for Jotform. You can find our list here: https://www.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses.
You can read this guide for more information related to the bounce listing:
I hope that helps. Please contact us again if we can help in any way.