- codwalker57Asked on August 27, 2012 at 12:21 PM
Help! I deleted a payment button, but when I tried to add the new one it says that I need to delete the old one.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 27, 2012 at 12:29 PM
You cannot have more than one payment integration into your form unless you add a Free Text (HTML) fied for your second payment integration
- codwalker57Answered on August 27, 2012 at 05:58 PM
Thanks, I got it up and working. However, we are a small educational organization and are receiving memberships and workshop fees. In order to save money, we have a Paypal Standard business account. I would like for people to be able to pay without being required to create a Paypal account. Paypal says this is only possible if I use a Paypal generated button. By using the wizard and then a submit button, it requires everyone to have an account. Is there possibly a workaround?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 27, 2012 at 06:08 PM
You can embed the HTML code of the paypal generated button into another Free Text field. Give it a try and let us know
- codwalker57Answered on August 27, 2012 at 06:19 PM
Fabulous! This seems to work. Will it still create a submission report for me even though I do not have a submit button?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 27, 2012 at 06:33 PM
No, if you want to "submit" the data , you MUST add a submit button, however you can hide this button by injecting this custom CSS code into the form
- codwalker57Answered on August 27, 2012 at 06:34 PM
I submitted a form, but aborted before paying. It is in the incomplete payment bin with all of the details, so I guess that answers my question. Thanks so much for your help.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 27, 2012 at 06:35 PM
Ok, so the paypal button made it, great to hear that!