- kirstypilatesAsked on September 01, 2017 at 02:02 PM
I've added a PDF file to my autoresponder. It appears on the email but when I try to open it says....
The file “Terms & Conditions.pdf” could not be opened because it is empty.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Attach a File to Autoresponder Emails
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 01, 2017 at 02:30 PM
Can you add it back and inform us here? We'd like to check and test the form to see if we can replicate it. So far, the attachment feature worked to my end.
You can test my form here https://www.jotform.com/72433550330951.
- kirstypilatesAnswered on September 01, 2017 at 02:37 PM
Hi, I have added the PDF back onto my autoresponder. Your form works ok, I've opened the PDF.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 01, 2017 at 03:27 PM
I have just tested the form and noticed what you are reporting, when I try to view the attached PDF it shows an error:
Would you mind to try renaming your file?
Please try removing the spaces as this may be causing the issue.
Let us know how it goes.
- kirstypilatesAnswered on September 01, 2017 at 05:20 PM
I have renamed the file and it now works. Thank you