- jayalaxmiAsked on August 27, 2012 at 02:05 PM
I want to add information into my jotform, I rather cut and paste from a Word Doc and not re-type.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on August 27, 2012 at 03:01 PM
You should be able to cut and paste from a word documment the information that you would like filled on the form. I tested it on you page and it worked! Let me know if that is what you ment. Cheers
- jayalaxmiAnswered on September 03, 2012 at 05:45 PM
Can you give me instructions on how to cut and paste from a Word Doc? I cut and copied from a Word Doc, but could not figure out how to pasted the copy into the text box.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 03, 2012 at 06:02 PM
Could you please clarify your inquiry a bit? Would you like to name the field label, add the information into your form (Free Text HTML field) or paste the text somewhere else?
- jayalaxmiAnswered on September 03, 2012 at 06:29 PM
I would like to past information from a Word Doc into a "Check Box". After there is a check box, there is a box where text can be typed. How do I cut and paste info in the the box for the text
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 03, 2012 at 06:39 PM
If I understood your question correctly, you should have no problems doing this.
Have both the word document and the form that you want to edit opened.
Highlight and copy the text that you would like to use.
Click on the "Clikc to Edit" section of the check box.
Paste the information. Remember to save the changes when exiting.
By following these steps you are naming your Check Box. Hope that helps!
- jayalaxmiAnswered on September 03, 2012 at 06:58 PM
I see Show Properties, and clicked on that, and I found the "Click Here To Edit" and I clicked on that and I cut and pasted what I needed
I do not see a save button, only a Close Setting Button. I click on Close Setting and it is not saving.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 03, 2012 at 07:05 PM
Hi, You will find the save button on the top left. Just under the name of the form.
Let us know if you have any other questions!