- KennyJAsked on September 01, 2017 at 03:39 PM
1. Is there a way to reset all settings on a particular form?
2. If there is, and we reset it, will it delete the form fields already created?
3. Will it delete any submissions that may have been submitted?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 01, 2017 at 04:44 PM
We do not currently have a form reset option. This is only possible to reset the form styles by re-applying a default theme.
The form data is not removed when you change the form settings. However, if you delete a field from an active form, the associated field data will be removed too.
If you would like to test something, you may consider cloning a form and working with the cloned version.