- 2adorableAsked on August 27, 2012 at 03:14 PM
how do i map all the fields into salesforce do i have to create form fields in salesforce to match the ones in jotform? i was able to get the integration working but not all the fields are showing up in salesforce.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on August 27, 2012 at 03:35 PM
How did you integrate your form in salesforce? Can you please expand a little on your current issue. We'll be glad to help you! Thanks
- 2adorableAnswered on August 27, 2012 at 04:12 PM
i just used the integrations button and typed in my salesforce password and security token, it asked me for fields such as name,number,company... those fields i was able to match up with fields in my jotform. but what about the custom fields i created like "gross monthly income" how do i add that field in? doi have to create it in salesforce??
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 27, 2012 at 04:22 PM
Unfortunately, this is not something that you can do with our Salesforce integration at this time. I have provided more details in the second thread:
We are very sorry for the inconveniences caused.
- 2adorableAnswered on August 27, 2012 at 05:20 PM
ok i signed up for zoho, how do i create custom fields?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 27, 2012 at 05:34 PM
You can find basic Zoho CRM integration steps in our blog post:
Some additional notes. To add custom fields via Zoho CRM:
1. Log in to Zoho CRM with Administrator's privileges.
2. Click Setup > Customization > Fields.
3. Select the module from the drop-down list and click New Custom Field.
For example, I have created a Text field with Your Gross Monthly Income label.
Then, mapped it via our Zoho CRM Integration Wizard.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.
- 2adorableAnswered on August 27, 2012 at 05:39 PM
ok thanks i got it!!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 27, 2012 at 05:40 PM
You are quite welcome!
- 2adorableAnswered on September 26, 2012 at 11:12 AM
when will salesforce have the ability to map custom fields to jot form??
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on September 26, 2012 at 11:53 AM
I apologize in advance but unfortunately we cannot provide a set or mentioned date due to the time constraints this would create in straining a promise that might not become feasible right away since there are higher priority issues that are currently being worked on. Basically it is possible that this integration will improve with future updates and releases since our development team usually releases several updates each week and often they contain new or even additional features.
We have two threads related to this so we are aware of the request in our Features Request List for better SalesForce Integration and Customization but it will be done at the discrection of our developers where they see fit if possible.
If there's anything particular customizationwise that has not been addressed in particular feel free to give us further input so that we can possibly add it to our list for our dev's to look into. I hope this helps and if you have anymore questions or need help with anything else please let us know.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 26, 2012 at 04:07 PM
According to mentioned above thread, the feature request is already processed. It should be possible to map form fields to the custom Salesforce fields.
Please re-check this from your side, and let us know if you need any further assistance.
- chiphileadershipacademyAnswered on January 21, 2017 at 05:49 PM
The settings are different in Zoho CRM now. Can this article be updated with the new instructions on how to create custom fields for integration purposes?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 22, 2017 at 12:47 AM
Thanks for your comment, chiphileadershipacademy. We currently do not have a guide for creating custom fields on Zoho CRM and we do not update this thread since this is a forum discussion. For creating custom fields, you can refer to this guide from Zoho CRM: https://www.zoho.com/crm/help/customization/custom-fields.html#Add_Custom_Fields
But we'll sure to take note of your request to create or update the existing Zoho integration help guide from this page.
Thanks and warm regards.