- fatolepigAsked on September 03, 2017 at 12:43 AM
2. There is an extra blank page after my Submit page that when deleted, the first page break (on page 1) is deleted.3. When I look at my conditionals, any of the page pulldowns will show Page 1 as blank and Page 2 as my form's actual first page, but when going to Build, page 1 is showing as my first page. It's as if there is a ghost page 1 or a page 0.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 03, 2017 at 01:03 AM
I can see the extra page appearing first on your conditions, but appearing at the very bottom in the form builder.
I will forward the issue to our second level so our developers can further investigate this, although I'm unable to replicate it on a different testing form, but I'm able to replicate it on a cloned form of yours.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 04, 2017 at 01:05 PM
I have been further checking your form and noticed that the extra page at the bottom is removed when you delete the page where the submit button is placed in.
I would recommend you to do the following.
1. Go to the last page of your form, where you have placed the submit button.
2. Remove the page, you should notice the last empty page is removed:
Here is a cloned form of yours where I followed the steps and worked: https://form.jotformpro.com/72464895315970
Now, I can still see the issue about the conditions so in order to properly forward it to our second level, I've moved it to another thread so it can be found here: https://form.jotformpro.com/72464895315970