- shonteharrisAsked on September 03, 2017 at 03:57 AM
Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 03, 2017 at 04:19 AM
If you're referring to the Sub-user account, please follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/232-How-to-Share-Forms-with-a-Sub-Account-User
If you want to create a form, please use this guide to help you get started: https://www.jotform.com/help/2-How-to-Create-Your-First-Web-Form
If you want your users to see their submission, you can add an autoresponder email. This will email the submitter a copy of the submission. Here's how: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Setting-up-an-Autoresponder-Email
I hope that helps. If you have questions, please contact us again.
- shonteharrisAnswered on September 03, 2017 at 04:43 AMThank you. Is there a way to allow the user to have login credentials to
login and see a list of all submissions?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 03, 2017 at 08:23 AM
1) This is possible to share a password protected form submissions page.
The submissions page will list all the submission entries related to that particular form. In other words, this may work for you if you have a separate form for each user.
We do not have a feature to provide each form user with login credentials to view their submitted entries.
2) There is an option to provide users with submission edit links. It will be one edit link per form entry.