- bfiercearizonaAsked on September 03, 2017 at 01:46 PM
My customer and I get multiple confirmations for the same registration jot form page.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 03, 2017 at 02:23 PM
I checked your form and I can see that the autoresponder is configured correctly. I did a test submission in your form and I entered my email address in the Email field. I only received 1 autoresponder email. Here's a screenshot:
It is possible that the user submitted the form multiple times. It could also be a browser issue from the user wherein the forms are being submitted multiple times. Here are some ways to prevent duplicate submissions:
1. You can set a Unique Submission in your form. This will prevent multiple submissions from the same IP or same browser. Here's a guide: How-to-Set-Unique-Submissions-on-a-Form.
2. You may also set a Unique Question so that the same value entered in the field will not be allowed to submit anymore. Here's a guide: How-to-set-Form-Limits-Based-on-a-Unique-Question.
3. Insert a Captcha field in your form. This will prevent automatic submission in your form. The user needs to manually enter the correct value in order to submit the form.
I also cleared your form cache so that your forms will be refreshed from our servers.
Hope that helps. If you are still having issues, please let us know. Thank you.