- TraciefrenchAsked on September 04, 2017 at 10:40 AM
I have a set of four forms. I can't download the PDFs when the forms are submitted as it says they are (or I am) phishing. I can tell you I am not! Please can you white list me? There is no request for any payments on these forms, although there is a request for bank details as they are to set up payments to our people (not from).
I have no idea what to do with the PDF form anti-phishing form that appears when I request my PDFs as it's not editable.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 04, 2017 at 12:21 PM
Could you confirm if you are trying to download the PDF reports from the submissions that are received? I have checked your JotForm and see that the account is active and good in standing. I have also whitelisted the registered IP address for your account. Could you try once again and let us know if you are still experiencing any issue?
If you are referring to something different, please provide us with more information so that we can provide you with necessary assistance.
- TraciefrenchAnswered on September 04, 2017 at 12:43 PMThanks for speedy reply
Yes – I am trying to download PDF reports for the submissions received
This is what I am seeing on some of them:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 04, 2017 at 01:07 PM
It looks like that you have attached the screenshots to the reply email. Please note that the images attached to the email cannot be posted back on the forum. We request you to open the forum thread using the URL https://www.jotform.com/answers/1239321 and attach the screenshot as shown in the image below:
We will wait for your response. Thank you!
- TraciefrenchAnswered on September 04, 2017 at 01:17 PM
Hi - sorry - I didn't realise my query was on the forum! Please find pic here
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 04, 2017 at 02:01 PM
Thank you for providing the screenshot about the issue.
I have been testing this and was unable to replicate the issue you are mentioning, I can see your account is currently under an EU zone and I'm not sure if it has something to do.
I will forward this thread to someone form our team located in EU so this can be further tested. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 04, 2017 at 03:35 PM
We were able to reproduce the issue. It looks like that one of our IPs is currently blocked.
The issue is not related to your account or IP address.
We will get back to you once this is fixed.
- TraciefrenchAnswered on September 04, 2017 at 03:43 PMWonderful. Thanks for your help. Hope it works tomo. Need the forms.
- JotForm DeveloperuygarAnswered on September 07, 2017 at 12:51 AM
We solved our ip issue. Pls check again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- TraciefrenchAnswered on September 07, 2017 at 05:43 AM
Many thanks. Yes - the issue is new resolved.