- stonemassAsked on August 28, 2012 at 12:40 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 28, 2012 at 12:58 AM
Hello stonemass. You can get to the Thank you page by doing the following steps:
1. Edit your form
2. See to it that you are on the Setup & Embed tab
3. Click Thank you on the tool bar
4. A window will appear with the Default Thank you page radio button value selected.
Feel free to select Thank You Message if you wish to have your Thank you page become editable. Or if you have a different thank you page that you wish to use, you can use Custom URL and then give the URL of your custom Thank you page. Form users will be redirected to that page after a successful submission.
If you need further assistance, please do let us know.