- Dan BrennanAsked on September 05, 2017 at 09:25 AM
login id suspended. Not sure why?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on September 05, 2017 at 11:03 AM
Users are not allowed to create login forms (username/passwords), or collect credit card information. If you need to take a credit card you need to use a supported payment integration: Mastering Payment Form Integrations with JotForm
This is to stop JotForm being abused by people creating phishing forms.
- Dan BrennanAnswered on September 05, 2017 at 11:08 AM
Not sure I understand, as I do not remember that form ID and can't see it now. We are a church and would not be asking for credit card information. Can you delete that form and restore the account?
- plcwaldorfAnswered on September 05, 2017 at 11:43 AMI think I know what that form is. We have a members only section on our
website, and that form was used so that people could give us information
in order for us to set them up with access. We've been using it for
several yeas without a problem, but I understand your position. Can you
disable or delete that form, and restore access to my account?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on September 05, 2017 at 12:06 PM
Ok, I have deleted the offending form and reactivated your account. You can login now and continue to use JotForm.