- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 05, 2017 at 12:06 PM
You can enable to confirmation text box in the Email field properties. Here's how:
1. Open your form in the Form Builder.
2. Select the Email field and click the Properties button.
3. Go to the Options tab and enable the Confirmation Text Box.
You can also check this blog post about XVerify widget:
Let us know if you need further help. Thank you.
- pivotmediaAnswered on September 05, 2017 at 12:12 PM
Thank you but that option is not available where I'm viewing.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 05, 2017 at 12:48 PM
I checked the Business Email field and it is using the Short Text Entry field. Please replace it with the Email field. Keep in mind that removing the Business Email field will also delete the old submissions data from that field.
I hope that helps. Let us know if you have questions.
- pivotmediaAnswered on September 05, 2017 at 12:54 PM