- willAsked on August 28, 2012 at 07:26 AM
this is the code in my webpage.
i don't seem to be able to login ?
can i create a new account and somehow gain access to the existing form ?
i even tried entering the above url in my browser to see if i could access and amend the code directly ( change my email address here ). But was unable to find it in the code ( ? )
many thanks for your help
- ItalyTechAnswered on August 28, 2012 at 07:35 AM
Hi and thanks for contacting us. Yes, you can signup on JotForm using same email address. You will find your form into your new account. To change recipient email address please follow the steps below:1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on "Email Alerts" and select "Notification":
5. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom)
6. An envelope will appear. You can view and change the email address in the field highlighted below:
7. Click "Finish" and Save your form.
Hope this helps. Alessandro