- Compassionate_NourishmentAsked on September 05, 2017 at 03:39 PM
Seems there is a glitch to import a form.
I am unable to select a form to import.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 05, 2017 at 04:24 PM
The 'Clone existing form' option is designed for cloning forms that are already located under your account. If you would like to clone some template, you should be able to do it from the following page:
Alternatively, if you have a form URL, you can clone that form by using the import 'From a web page' option.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- Compassionate_NourishmentAnswered on September 05, 2017 at 05:31 PM
Thank you for the answer.
How then do I upload a form I've already created?
I have it in form of a pdf, word, and google doc.
Which form is best and what are the steps to upload it to use?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 05, 2017 at 07:32 PM
You will need to create your form using our Form Builder, you could also let us know if you need help and we will be glad to assist you.
Also, as suggested by my colleague, you may browse on our templates page, may be that you find a form that fits your needs and you may simply clone it.
I hope this helps.
- Compassionate_NourishmentAnswered on September 05, 2017 at 11:38 PM
Thank you, Kevin,
I maybe able to do a workaround and recreate the form.
Once I have done so, the form needs to be signed for.
I understand there is a signature field choice available.
Will I be able to then publish this form?
My goal is to find a company I can publish forms my website and have a client simply fill in and sign for right from the site.
It is my understanding all this is possible.
Please let me know if publishing is not an option.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on September 06, 2017 at 03:39 AM
To stay on topic, your last question has been moved to a separate thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/1240733
I'll be replying there shortly.