how do I turn the paying account back to a free account?

  • Profile Image
    Asked on August 28, 2012 at 10:33 AM


    There is no need for me to be paying for this account.  This month only a few secure forms were used.  Please return my account to a free account.  If there is no response to this request, I will dispute the charges when they appear on my credit card.  I have been ignored before by other companies when I've requested cancellation to a paying account.



    Kenneth Kern

    Orange Blossom Note Services


  • Profile Image
    Answered on August 28, 2012 at 11:08 AM

    Hi and thanks for contacting us. We don't ignore your request becuase we want the satisfaction of our customers. Your account was scheduled to downgrade to free on September, 1st. You will not charged again. Thanks for use JotForm again. Alessandro