- jkbrassiereAsked on September 06, 2017 at 02:19 AM
I have a welcome page for my form but I would only like it to appear on my first page, not on question and answer pages. Is there any way to remove it from other pages?Page URL:
- CharlieAnswered on September 06, 2017 at 05:08 AM
I presume you are referring to these:
Unfortunately, it is not possible to limit it on the welcome page. This is part of our new form layout, so there are things that it is currently limited at. I'll forward your concern to our developers as a feature request to improve the form builder. However, may we know if you wanted the logo to also not show in other pages? Or just the text content? Unfortunately, I'm not able to guarantee that this will be implemented anytime soon, but rest assure that we will update you on this thread once we hear any news.
- jkbrassiereAnswered on September 06, 2017 at 08:48 AM
Thanks. I would prefer the text content to be disappeared. The logo is a less concern.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 06, 2017 at 10:25 AM
Noted on this. I will update our developers regarding this. Will inform you any updates to this feature request on this thread.
- xicalisboaAnswered on September 09, 2017 at 01:15 PM
Can you tell me how to remove "Welcome page" completely? I had my form without it once, but now I was trying the welcome page out and simply cannot remove it anymore. The Welcome message also replaced the name of my form on all pages. Need urgently help, since the form is already out.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 09, 2017 at 05:38 PM
Click the Edit Welcome Page button at the top of the form. You will see the option to remove the welcome page on the next page, click the button to do it.
- JotForm DeveloperbulentAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 08:11 AM
Now you can hide form title (Text content).
Here is how:
Go to "settings". Click "show more options"
Select "No" from "Show Form Title" dropdown.
If you have any questions please let us know.