- yourwebdepartmentAsked on September 06, 2017 at 12:39 PM
Can I reorder the name fields to be Surname, First, Middle? I can't seem to find a way to do that.
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on September 06, 2017 at 01:53 PM
You can be able to do so by renaming the labels. this will mean the label will have Surname, First name and Middle Name.To rename your label kindly see demo below.
Below are submission sample of the form above
- yourwebdepartmentAnswered on September 06, 2017 at 02:40 PM
Oh that I know I can do, but the database entry remains First name even if you rename the label Surname. I didn't really want to do that. Not a big deal, I guess.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 06, 2017 at 04:41 PM
The arrangement depends on the user input. So basically, if they were instructed to enter their surname, first, middle based on the field you created, then you'll get them exactly as you pleased just like in my colleague's example.
- yourwebdepartmentAnswered on September 06, 2017 at 05:49 PM
Appreciated. Did just that.