- flomindAsked on August 28, 2012 at 01:02 PM
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on August 28, 2012 at 01:16 PM
Yes, you can easily do this by opening up the name of the form, click on it's title then rename and save it. If you hover over the title of the form when you are editing it you will see a black hovertext appear to the right that says click to allow you to edit it. If you need more help or have other questions feel free to ask us!
- asmithybcAnswered on November 02, 2012 at 02:20 PM
I want to use the same form but not save over the old one. Can I re-save the same file as another name and still have the old one and a new one?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 02, 2012 at 02:29 PM
If I understand you correctly, cloning the form and then renaming it in the manner described by my colleague would accomplish your objective.
Do let us know if you would like additional assistance.
- asmithybcAnswered on November 02, 2012 at 02:34 PM
Yes, as long as the original file can still be accessed with the old info on. I will be updating this file for future use but still need access to the old with the same "old" info on it...
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 02, 2012 at 02:40 PM
Yes, cloning just creates a copy of the the original (less submissions) and does not affect the original form in any way. So all of the information associated with the old form would still be where it always was.