- FrankBoulianeAsked on September 06, 2017 at 03:11 PM
Congratulations for your software, we love it!
So I would like to know if it could be possible to use the same PDF Preview Version of the Form that we see when we want to print the form, and send it in attachment in the confirmation Email.
This PDF is looking so much better than the one we can customize... no offense.
Thanks in advance!
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on September 06, 2017 at 04:58 PM
If I understand you correctly you would like form "Submitter" to receive email with PDF attachment of the form they filled. This is absolutely possible. To enable this feature kindly follow the guide below.
In case you need to have all your submissions in pdf format kindly follow the guide below to achieve this.
Hope this helps. Thank you
- FrankBoulianeAnswered on September 06, 2017 at 05:13 PM
Hi Trevon! Thanks for your answer, but the guide is only for how to attach a file and not for attach the form they filled...
Also the real problem is that I need to send them an identical copy of the form they fill with all the text boxes and signatures.. wich disapear and are hard to customize. If I could use the print preview pdf, that would be the best in the world..
thanks for your help
- FrankBoulianeAnswered on September 06, 2017 at 05:50 PM
Hi Trevon, I found It... I didn't have the OPTION show Headers and text activated in the submiters forms page... :)
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on September 06, 2017 at 07:34 PM
Sorry for the confusion François - You're correct and I'm glad you figured it out. To include the text fields and header fields to the PDF version of your submission, you'd have to tick the SHOW HEADERS AND TEXTS checkbox from your Submissions Page.
For everyone's reference, I'm linking a guide here.
Complete guide: How-to-Show-Headers-and-Text-in-the-PDF
- FrankBoulianeAnswered on September 06, 2017 at 07:52 PM
Finally, it's not working.. I checked the checkbox.. but it's still not showing.. any ideas??
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on September 06, 2017 at 09:08 PM
I see you have modified your PDF Design and we're now referring to 2 different sections of your Submissions Page. The SHOW HEADERS AND TEXTS is aimed at the default PDF layout prior to designing it. But, your current PDF Design doesn't have the TEXT FIELDS when I checked.
So, if you need to add it on your current PDF Design, you can use the ADD FIELD button at the top of your PDF Designer page.
1. Go to the PDF Designer page.
2. Click the ADD FIELD button at the top.
3. Scroll down and look for the TEXT FIELD that you wish to add to your current design.
Don't forget to save your changes afterwards.
- FrankBoulianeAnswered on September 07, 2017 at 09:12 AM
Excellent! That's what I needed.. :) Thanks!