- iahfsjAsked on September 07, 2017 at 12:35 PMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 07, 2017 at 01:45 PM
Please take a look at the following guide:
It is possible to check the submissions map (Responses > Location tab) via form analytics:
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- iahfsjAnswered on September 07, 2017 at 02:43 PMOK that's good, but I'd really like to get more specific info, city and
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 07, 2017 at 03:13 PM
If you add a Get Visitor Location widget to the form, you can collect such information. However, it will be recorded for new users only, and also it will not be displayed on the map.
Alternatively, you can get the IPs of the users who have submitted the form and analyze them using some 3rd party service.
- iahfsjAnswered on September 07, 2017 at 04:23 PM
Could I copy from Excel (submissions) and paste IP addresses into some program. Is there a program you could recommend?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 07, 2017 at 05:22 PM
To download the data from your submissions, you could create a PDF report, it will also allow you to download certain columns: https://www.jotform.com/help/101-How-to-Create-an-Excel-Report
To find the IP locations, you could use the following tools:
But you will need to enter each individual IP address, I found another tool that allows batch import, you may take a look here: https://batchgeo.com/
I hope this helps.