- HPGivingCardsAsked on August 28, 2012 at 06:11 PM
I have a new credit card I would like to add to my account to pay for my service. I do not want to change the plan or anything else, just the credit card information.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 28, 2012 at 06:22 PM
I can see you paid the subscription via FastSpring which it generates a link to a secure page that allows you to update payment information on your subscription.
This link is included in every receipt email which they send you, including the first time and all re-bills.
Please double check your emails recieved from FS and let us know if you still have doubts
- micahp20Answered on December 10, 2012 at 12:48 AM
i cant find my link can you help?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 10, 2012 at 01:39 AM
You were paying using Paypal so you have to login to your Paypal account and update your billing information there.
- micahp20Answered on December 10, 2012 at 01:47 AMThank u
Sent from my iPad
On Dec 9, 2012, at 11:39 PM, JotForm Support Forum
New response received
A new response has been received:
Answered by * idarktech *
You were paying using Paypal so you have to login to your Paypal account
and update your billing information there.
View this thread on JotForm Support