- nikifoxAsked on September 08, 2017 at 02:30 AM
I am using Jotform, embedded in Wix with a multi-page form. When I click to advance to the next page, it automatically scrolls to the bottom of the web page, effectively hiding the form altogether. How can I prevent this, or force it to scroll to the top of the next page?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on September 08, 2017 at 05:21 AM
I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this is causing you. I have tried filling up the form on the website you shared and I was able to see what you mean. Have you tried embedding your form to you Wix website following this guide — Adding-a-Form-to-Your-Wix-Site?
If I'm understanding it correctly, it seems that you have embedded your form on another webpage using the form's iframe embed code — Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code. Then, you embedded that web page to your main Wix website. If that is the case, can you also try removing the script part of the iframe embed code and see if that would make any difference?
We will wait for your response.
- nikifoxAnswered on September 08, 2017 at 09:43 AMI followed the steps both ways...via the link and the i-frame code with
script removed. Both solutions did improve the CSS conflicts. However, the
scrolling still exists. How do we keep it from auto-scrolling to the end of
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on September 08, 2017 at 11:16 AM
Can you please try adding "?nojump" in the URL parameter and see if it works?
- nikifoxAnswered on September 08, 2017 at 12:43 PMThat fixed the problem! Thank you very much!!!