- jpolissmcAsked on September 08, 2017 at 10:31 AM
We are not able to open the attachments that come with Notification emails. All pdf or jpeg attachments get converted to .bin files when we receive the emails.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 08, 2017 at 11:47 AM
I did a test submission to your form with an attachment file. Could you please check if the issue persists? Upon checking your submission page, I can see my attachment file is not converted to ".bin" file. Here's a screenshot:
I checked your submissions page and I did not see any ".bin" uploaded files. Could you please provide a screenshot of the email you have received? To view your submissions page, please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-View-Form-Submissions
Also, please log in to your account when opening the file on your email.
I also cloned your form to test it on my end. I have received the notification email without any issue. Here's a screenshot:
- jpolissmcAnswered on September 08, 2017 at 12:43 PMJotform,
The email we received is attached to this email. It does contain a BIN file as an attachment and does not contain the PNG file that you added.
These email submissions (including attachment) go to a mailbox that is monitored by someone who does not have access to Jotform nor do we want them to have access to Jotform. We need to have the files be delivered as attachments and not links. How can this be done?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 08, 2017 at 01:17 PM
To my understanding, someone is opening the mailbox for you. Please disable the "Require login to view uploaded files" in the Privacy section of the Account Settings page.
1. Log in to your account.
2. Open this link: https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings
3. Disable the "Require login to view uploaded files."