- eathappycamperAsked on September 08, 2017 at 06:57 PM
Hello! I've created a form and want to enable the Square integration with it - when I got to Form Elements>Payments>Square, I'm not able to click Square. It only allows me to edit Paypal. Here's a screenshot - http://cm.d.pr/q3nlCe
What am I missing? Any help is appreciated.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on September 08, 2017 at 08:39 PM
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience, however, please be informed that it is not possible to have multiple payment integrations in a single form. Since you are seeing an edit button for PayPal Integration and the other payment integrations are disabled, it means there is an existing PayPal integration in your form.
This guide will also be useful if you want to update the multiple payments form — How-to-Update-the-Multiple-Payment-Form
If you have other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us anytime.
- eathappycamperAnswered on September 08, 2017 at 09:43 PMHi Mike,
Thanks for the info. Forgive my ignorance, but I didn't add a paypal
integration to the form to my knowledge - can you help on how to remove the
paypal bit so I can use Square instead? Thanks much.
- eathappycamperAnswered on September 08, 2017 at 09:43 PMAhh I just realized the area that the products are listed in is a
paypal bit. My bad, didn't realize because it was automatic. I'll futz with
it and let you know if i have other questions. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 09, 2017 at 12:46 AM
Thank you for updating us. We're glad that the issue has been resolved.
Just to add: To delete a Payment field, open your form in the Form Builder and select the Payment field. After that, click the Red Trash icon. Here's a screenshot:
Also, here's a guide on how to integrate Square to your form: https://www.jotform.com/help/459-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Square