- FuncakesbydianeAsked on September 09, 2017 at 07:39 PM
When i go to the create pdf option, it just has the "thinking" circle spinning and says creating but after 2 days it hasnt changed. i have tried multiple times
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 09, 2017 at 08:47 PM
I checked your form (http://www.jotform.ca/form/72456965198271) and I can see that it is the New Form Layout. I cloned your form and I was able to replicate the issue.
Unfortunately, creating PDF is not yet supported using New Form Layout. However, you can switch to Legacy Form Layout and create a PDF then return back to the New Form Layout.
To do that, please follow this guide:
1. Open the form in the Form Builder.
2. Go to the Settings section and select the Form Settings tab.
3. Click the Show More Options button and change the Form Layout to Legacy Form Layout.
After that, follow this guide on how to create a PDF Form: https://www.jotform.com/help/212-How-to-Create-a-PDF-Form. When you're done, you can return to the New Form Layout again.
If you're referring to download PDF submissions, please follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/73-How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-as-Excel-CSV-PDF
I also escalated this issue to our developers so they can investigate it further. We will notify you on this thread once we have an update.
I hope this helps. Thank you.