- mb2017Asked on September 10, 2017 at 09:40 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 10, 2017 at 10:19 AM
Yes, you can. You can export the submissions as Excel, CSV, and PDF. You can download the file in the submissions page. Here's our guide:
- mb2017Answered on September 10, 2017 at 10:43 AMThank you so much, I will try and confirm if it works.
Mona Bhatt.Bcom,Ma, Ayurvedic Counselor-Practitioner
318 Harvard Street,
2nd floor, Suit 37
- mb2017Answered on September 12, 2017 at 08:43 PMDear Jotform Customer service,
I tried the above option you suggested, but I don't want that, I want when
person can down load a actual form on their PC in Excel format??? Please
*Mona Bhatt. Ba,Ma,Ayurvedic Practitioner-Counselor*
*Eternal Healing Arts*
*318, Harvard Street, Suit #37, 2nd floor,*
*Brookline, MA 02446*
* PH: 9172821092 Email: info@Eternalhealingarts.com,
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 13, 2017 at 12:45 AM
If I understand correctly, what you wanted to do is to download the form and convert it instead to an Excel Form. That feature is not possible at this time.
The only format available to convert your form to another form format is the PDF version.
User guide: How to Create a PDF Form
Let us know if you require further assistance.