- ivicavAsked on September 10, 2017 at 12:05 PM
I have a problem with the Quiz Form application, I can't log in. First, I have a message that I must enable cookies in my web browser, but I have cookies enabled. I click OK and proceed to login. After entering my username/password I see just for a second the message "Login Successful!", but immediately after the form turns me back on the window with the message about cookies from the beginning.
I use Chrome ver. 61.0.3163.79.
Ivica VrsaljkoPage URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 10, 2017 at 12:27 PM
Please make sure to enable cookies in your browser, here is an example on how to do it: http://www.wikihow.com/Enable-Cookies-in-Your-Internet-Web-Browser
- ivicavAnswered on September 10, 2017 at 12:45 PM
Yes, I have cookies enabled (I checked it before I sent you the first message), but problem is still here.
- ivicavAnswered on September 10, 2017 at 12:48 PM
Maybe it's important to mention - the language chosen in Chrome setup is croatian.
- CharlieAnswered on September 10, 2017 at 01:02 PM
I've tested the Quiz App in my regular account and did not experience any issues. The cookie problem is most likely a browser on your browser settings or ISP.
I suggest trying incognito mode and see if you are able to connect the Quiz app there, make sure that you are logged in to JotForm before accessing the app.
I also advised that you try different browsers and see if the problem persists there.
Let us know how it goes.
- ivicavAnswered on September 10, 2017 at 02:40 PM
I tried incognito mode, but it didn't help, problem persisted.
But in IE everything works fine.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 10, 2017 at 02:45 PM
Glad to know it worked using a different browser. Please open a new thread if you need anything else, we will be glad to assist you.