- WhitegatesAsked on September 10, 2017 at 04:43 PM
Is it possible when using several configurable lists to align the columns the same in both the Email and PDF reports ?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 10, 2017 at 05:02 PM
By default, columns will be displayed inline in PDF, emails and submissions page, their size will vary based on the column title or the content.
May you please provide us more details about what you would like to achieve?
We will be glad to help you.
- ChrisAnswered on September 10, 2017 at 05:50 PM
No my question Is I have for example 5 identical configurable lists on a page with different titles. However in the reports they are all different widths depending on the data entered. Is there a way to fix the column widths in the email and PDF reports?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 10, 2017 at 06:27 PM
Unfortunately, there is not a way to change the size of the Configurable List widget on the submissions data.
I'm forwarding this as feature request to our second level, although we cannot provide an ETA, we will let you know as soon as we receive any updates about it.
- chrisAnswered on September 10, 2017 at 07:12 PM
Would be useful the report looks quite messy at the moment
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 10, 2017 at 11:52 PM
I understand. My colleague have already sent a feature request ticket to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.