- rubyannrslsAsked on September 11, 2017 at 01:49 AMAccount Type BRONZEUsername rubyannrslsEmail email@example.comI want to transfer all my forms to another account. I also want to transfer its account type. I've made a new account with account type FREE. I want to make it BRONZE type then delete the previous. Is that possible?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 11, 2017 at 03:29 AM
We can transfer the forms to another account but we can not transfer the Bronze plan. So the process would be:
1) You cancel the plan on your current account,
2) We transfer the forms,
3) You purchase another plan on that other account.
Let us know if that could work for you.
- rubyannrslsAnswered on September 11, 2017 at 03:40 AM
if that's the case... nevermind.. i'll just wait for the expiration of the bronze then purchase another on the other account.. thanks
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 11, 2017 at 03:56 AM
Very well, just please don't forget to cancel the plan on PayPal if you decide to move to another account since that will not happen automatically. Here is the guide on how to do that: https://www.jotform.com/help/336-How-Can-I-Cancel-My-PayPal-Subscription
Let us know if you have any further questions.