- Misty MartinAsked on August 29, 2012 at 09:30 AM
My account has been disabled due to phishing accusations, however I'm having a hard time believeing such accusations. i just created an account last night, and didn't create my first form until 8:15 this morning. However I went to log into my account to save my form and was informed that it had been disbled due to phishing. I'd love to see evidence of such accusations. How in the world can I be accused of phishing if I haven't even created a form yet to send out in "unsolicited mail." And of course, your representative refuses to provide an explanation.
I would just love to see proof at this point because I really am appalled at being accused of such a thing.
Little Marie Photographie
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 29, 2012 at 09:37 AMHi, Your account is being suspended due being used for phishing. You have a form ( [Imported Form] Welcome to Google Docs) clearly used to captutre user's email and password. Please note that this is against our terms of service.Can you explain the pupose of this form in your account.
- Misty MartinAnswered on August 29, 2012 at 09:39 AM
I was attempting to import a form that i had on google documents. i had no intention of breaking the terms of service. could you please delete the form and reinstate my account. i'm just trying to create a wedding questionnaire for my photography clients.
Please Please Please delete my form and reinstate my account.
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 29, 2012 at 09:41 AM
I have reactivated your account but please ensure you delete this form by yourself. Please ensure you keep your account clean free from form that can be used for phishing.
- LittleMarieAnswered on August 29, 2012 at 09:42 AM
Thank you so much. I will delete the imported form immediately