- danguezAsked on August 29, 2012 at 10:02 AM
I designed the form with a specific email address and now I want to change it how do I do that
- ItalyTechAnswered on August 29, 2012 at 10:08 AM
Hi and thanks for contacting us. To finding out / change email addresses used for submission notification I may suggest you to follow the steps below:1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on "Email Alerts" and select "Notification":
5. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom)
6. An envelope will appear. You can view and change the email address in the field highlighted below:
7. Click "Finish" and Save your form.
Please let us know if you need further assistance. Alessandro