- mteelAsked on September 11, 2017 at 10:33 AM
I'm choosing "Dropdown" in the "Show Quantity on the Form as", then "Quantity" on the "Label" but I'm not able select the "Special Pricing Per Quantity". There's a blank area and a small lock. The page isn't live yet.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 11, 2017 at 11:36 AM
Try setting up the first product similar to how you have 2-4 without the sub-products. Add only the quantity selector and enable special pricing for the quantities:
If you want special pricing for sub-products, disable the special pricing per quantity and then you can enable special pricing per sub-product:
- mteelAnswered on September 11, 2017 at 08:46 PM
My "Special Pricing Per Quantity" is grayed out with a white lock on it.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 11, 2017 at 09:23 PM
The Special Pricing was grayed out possibly due to 2 reason.
#1 There is no Quantity option yet on the item/product.
#2 There is already an existing Option on the item/product.
I suggest you also review the user guide: What is Special Pricing?
Let us know if you're still not able to enable the Special pricing option.
- mteelAnswered on September 11, 2017 at 09:43 PMMy “Special Pricing Per Quantity” is locked up for some reason.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 11, 2017 at 10:48 PM
The Special Pricing Per Quantity (Add a Quantity Selector) is disabled because the Special Pricing Per Option (Add a Product Option) is already enabled.
Please take note that you can only have 1 special pricing for each product.
Hope that helps. Thank you.