- lizziesorkinAsked on September 11, 2017 at 01:30 PM
I created a survey that had the old links but I replaced them with new links. When I publish it, it shows the old youtube links. When I edit, the new links are there. In the screenshot, you'll see that the titles of the youtube videos match the question numbers above it. I try to edit it but it's already showing correctly. In published, it isn't.
- MarvihAnswered on September 11, 2017 at 01:53 PM
Could you please try deleting one of your youtube widget and then add it again with the new link you updated. This is to update the build of the widget itself.
Tell me how it goes.
- lizziesorkinAnswered on September 11, 2017 at 02:27 PM
This was time consuming, I don't understand why I had to delete all the widgets and start over, especially when I had conditionals already in place. I have another follow up question, when I test the form and click on a answer -- the box goes to yellow, how do I avoid that?
- MarvihAnswered on September 11, 2017 at 03:10 PM
I apologize if my instructions were not clear, I meant to select just 1 widget from your form to delete and re-apply. Anyways, you can remove that yellow highlight by adding this code into your custom CSS.
background-color: transparent !important;
- lizziesorkinAnswered on September 11, 2017 at 03:13 PM