- mbontoAsked on September 11, 2017 at 02:24 PM
Submitted forms do not show completed transactions in my square account.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 11, 2017 at 03:25 PM
Test transactions are not being displayed at Square. Please make sure that your Square integration is connected in a Live Mode.
If the live transactions are not showing in your Square account, you may contact the Square Support and provide them with the Transaction IDs to track the funds.
- mbontoAnswered on September 11, 2017 at 03:30 PM
It is in live mode. I checked with square but they don't see the transaction in their system.
- mbontoAnswered on September 11, 2017 at 03:45 PM
Here's the confirmation of the submitted form. Checked with Square, they don't see this transaction.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 11, 2017 at 03:47 PM
As far as I understand, the Transaction ID is something that we receive from the Square upon successful submission.
The Transaction ID can be related either to the Live or Test (Sandbox) mode, so you may also ask them to check if they can locate those IDs in their sandbox environment.
- mbontoAnswered on September 11, 2017 at 03:48 PM
OK. I will ask.