- reloadmediaAsked on September 11, 2017 at 08:24 PM
I see you have the widget "Draw on Image" I really need a way to type on the image instead. Do you have another widget that can help me or maybe is there a workaround?
Thank you so muchPage URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 11, 2017 at 09:07 PM
Perhaps what you want is to have an overlay text on top of an image instead.
You can achieve this using the Image field and a text input field like TextArea or Short Entry field. And then just use custom injected CSS codes to position the text field so it will be an overlay on top of the image field.
I will try create a demo form base on this idea. I'll be back shortly.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 11, 2017 at 09:15 PM
Here is my test form https://form.jotformpro.com/72538328952970
- reloadmediaAnswered on September 11, 2017 at 09:43 PMExactly; thank you so much! I created this one I just don’t know the CSS code to inject.
Thank you so much
- reloadmediaAnswered on September 11, 2017 at 09:43 PMThank you so much
- reloadmediaAnswered on September 11, 2017 at 10:43 PMThank you so much for the code!!! It worked great. One small detail when I click on submit all I get via email is the name and not the whole image. Am I doing something wrong?
- reloadmediaAnswered on September 11, 2017 at 11:43 PMI think you sent me a test from the form. I would like to know how do I configure the form to receive the name typed with the image. For now all I am receiving via email is what is typed.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 12, 2017 at 01:23 AM
Only input fields will be show inside of the email Notification. Considering that the Image field in not an input field it is not shown inside of the email.
You can customize your email template.