- Rodrigo MartinezAsked on August 29, 2012 at 12:31 PM
I just want to build the form for my client in the free account and send it so they add their user and password to validate it.
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 29, 2012 at 12:54 PM
You can send the form from your account to another user's account . You can certainly do this by using the Import feature of jotform.
1. Copy the URL of the form that needs to be cloned
To get the form's URL, select the Embed Form icon on the Setup & Embed toolbar and copy the form URL from there.
2. Log into your target account
3. Click on "New Form"
4. Click on "Import Form"
5. Click on "From a Web Page" and paste the form URL
6. Click Continue and your form should be cloned.
(See screenshot below for more guidelines)
Please lets know if this is the information you needed. If not, kindly give more details of your question and we will try to assist you.