- cucurucho8Asked on September 12, 2017 at 06:12 AM
Same as deeahern here. Any news?
This is a re-post of a comment on Using the JotForm Power-Up in Trello
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 12, 2017 at 08:18 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
What is the exact issue you are facing. Are you able to create a new form but not able to edit it or you are not able to create form at all? Is it displaying a blank page? Can you please explain your issue a bit more in detail so that we can test the issue and report it to our backend team.
We will wait for your response.
- cucurucho8Answered on September 12, 2017 at 10:43 AMAswin_d,
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 12, 2017 at 11:43 AM
Unfortunately, we have received an empty response from you. We request you to open this thread using the link below and post your message so that we can assist you further with the issue.
We will wait for your response. Thank you!
- cucurucho8Answered on September 12, 2017 at 11:55 AM
Having authorised Trello, created a jotform, etc., only the "Create a new form" has some effect (opens the jotform window to select a template or start a with a blank form). The rest do nothing.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 12, 2017 at 12:19 PM
Once the JotForm account is authorized with Trello, it should be displayed in the Power-ups menu with Green mark.
When you try to create a board in Trello, you should be able to create new forms, fill the linked form from Trello itself.
When I tested the Trello power-ups now, I see that it is working fine at my end. Could you try logging out from both Trello and JotForm accounts separately and then try authorizing it again to see if that works. You may also try logging in to a private/incognito window or a separate browser to see if that works.
Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- cucurucho8Answered on September 12, 2017 at 12:28 PM
Already seen that. Tried with incognito windows in Safari, Chrome, Firefox; googled the 'net for solutions before bothering you. This problem is also in various threads recent threads in your own support site.
It does not work.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 12, 2017 at 12:49 PM
The issue seems to be related to EU servers and is already reported to our backend team. I am forwarding your thread to them as well and we will get back you as soon as we have any update from them.
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on November 21, 2017 at 12:22 AM
We've published some updates that fix the EU related bugs.
You should be able to create, modify and fill out your forms directly from Trello.
Please try again, let us know how that goes.