- ButchJotFormAsked on September 12, 2017 at 08:33 AM
Is there a way to pass an Invoice-No to Authorize.Net (in addition to the 'amount')?
Thank you in advance for your feedback.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 12, 2017 at 10:09 AM
Yes, it is possible to pass an Invoice Number to Authorize.Net integration. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, add a "Short Text Entry" field or "Number" field.
2. Go to Payment Settings and then click the "Additional Gateway Settings" section. Look for "Invoice Number Field" and then select the "Invoice Number (Short Text Entry)" option.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.
- ButchJotFormAnswered on September 12, 2017 at 10:43 AMCan this be a Text Field?
- ButchJotFormAnswered on September 12, 2017 at 10:43 AMSorry… STUPID QUESTION. I see your explanation says it can be.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 12, 2017 at 11:34 AM
I believe you are referring to the "Short Text Entry" field or a regular "Text Box". Yes, it can be.
Thank you for the update. I will now close this thread.