- LLCITAsked on August 29, 2012 at 02:32 PM
How do I enable word wrap on a radial button question?
- pinoytechAnswered on August 29, 2012 at 03:00 PM
Try to inject this custom css into your form:
white-space: normal !important;
If ever this doesn't work, do let us know so we can assist you further.
- ClevelandNeighborhoodAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 01:05 PM
That didn't seem to work for me. I'd like to get wordwrap on a matrix
- pinoytechAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 01:18 PM
Can you please provide us your form url/ID for further assistance?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 01:26 PM
The code provided by my colleague seems to be working correctly on your form.
Please clear your browser's cache and recheck your form, that might help. Thanks!