- dkingsfoAsked on September 12, 2017 at 06:50 PM
I created a form - but I did not see where I can have the forms output sent to my email - how do I do this
Above is the form - it's output need to go to email@example.com
I may need to change that in a few days - is that possible?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 12, 2017 at 10:31 PM
Your email address is not on the bounce list. The email history logs show that the emails are being sent successfully. Here's a screenshot:
Please check your spam folder or junk mail. If the emails are in the spam folder, please mark all of them as "Not Spam".
I checked your form and I can verify that the email notification is configured correctly. I recommend you to add the default sender email to your contacts (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If the issue persists, please try using your own SMTP as the Sender Email. Here's how: hHow-to-Setup-SMTP-for-a-Form.
Please check this related guide as well: Why-I-am-not-Receiving-Email-Notifications.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 12, 2017 at 10:34 PM
If you are planning to change the email recipient of the email notification, please follow the steps below:
1. In the Form Builder, click the "Settings" in the top menu. Go to the "Emails" section. Select the Notification and then click the "Edit" button.
2. Go to the "Recipients" tab. Here you'll see the Recipient Emails where you can add or remove a recipient.
3. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.