- lafamilyhousingAsked on September 12, 2017 at 07:58 PM
When users submit invalid card info, the error is processed after the form is submitted and the JotForm error page instructs them that they can go back.
However, when they do, the form is entirely cleared and the user has to re-enter everything.
Is there any built-in way to make it so that when users encounter an error with their submission, they only have to re-enter or change the affected fields?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 12, 2017 at 11:47 PM
I recommend you to enable the "Continue Forms Later" option in the Form Settings. Please check this user guide: How-to-Enable-Auto-Fill-on-Forms.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 13, 2017 at 02:44 AM
It is possible the issue you had with the Form Builder was actually due to a glitch.
Our backend team was able to identify the problem rendered a fix already.
Please check also on your form using the Form Builder.
Let us know if issue still persist at this time.
- lafamilyhousingAnswered on September 13, 2017 at 01:13 PM
Thank you Jan! This was the solution I was looking for.
Jonathan - that glitch doesn't appear to have affected my form.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 13, 2017 at 02:45 PM
Thank you for letting us know that the solution worked.
If you have any further questions please let us know.